Wednesday 7 October 2009

My home is within the much larger human home. There is a plank which I like to hang over with my paws that of course I can climb over if I want. In my home I have the cosiest stuff. I get a hottie before bed and a treat and I sleep with a stuffed reindeer.
On the first night I did jump out and had a good explore as all the doors had been left open. It wasn't as easy to get back though. Fortunately I already have two beds so I just curled up on the one in the main kitchen.
It was lucky I had a good sleep because my first day was action-packed. I tried on a rather dashing red collar that I completely forgot about because it was playtime and there was lots going on. The smaller human took me outside and I was on a lead which was actually quite nice because I didn't have to worry about anything. And oh my God there was so much stuff, all these incredible smells and then there was rumbling, the moving but not moving things which now I know are cars and they take you from one park to another.
We went out and I was busy scrambling about. We drove to big humans job and I was treated like a rock star, lots of cuddles and I kept trying to escape as there were all sorts of things to explore and destroy.
Afterwards we got back in the moving box and went to another home where there were two more humans (my uncle and aunt) who have a big shiny floor and a big garden with lots to explore. There was just so much going on but I just got too tired and had to pass out. I was barely aware of being cuddled by my aunt and uncle. I slept all the way home.
When I woke up for tea I was still tired but had a bit of a romp as there were new things to play with and I tried raw carrot which is quite tricky and yogurt which is yummy.
My Dad (the big human) came home and he was so pleased to see me that I gave him a huge welcome. We had some man time together. At night I heard the sound of barking but it wasn't my Mum. I just hot footed it home, I did not think being incredibly brave would be sensible. Once again I was zonked and my hottie was beckoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment