Monday 5 October 2009

Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my God! What has just happened? One minute I'm watching the clock waiting for my James Well Beloved biscuits after a busy morning waiting for the stoat to appear and annoying my sister, and the next I'm snuggled against a new person (but I seem to remember their smell) and off we go. We are moving but not moving. Whoosh off we go and things are flashing by the window and there seems to be lots to chew. I am in a totally new environment (I am already learning human-speak).
We haven't gone very far and then I am transported to a new piece of grass with some very fine smells and a stick, brilliant. There are some pretty strange noises whoosh and something goes by very quickly to the left and then whoosh something goes by to the right.
Chill I tell myself, don't question it.
Then it's back with the humans and off again, moving but not moving. I'm put in a box and look over but that doesn't last for long then it's back to one of my human's lap. But I'm feeling just too sleepy to stay awake zzzzzzz
We arrive and there is stuff coming from every direction, noises, smells, smells, noises, lots of moving things.
We go into a spot that looks a bit like home with a comfy looking bed and I think the Telegraph, just like home. But there are tons of things grass, not grass, chewy sticks, a little ledge that was hard to get over but I did it by getting my bum on and inching up my legs. I can't remember being so busy and humans that play all the time, talk about sensory overload. I was almost too busy to have my dinner but just didn't eat it all at once.
Then they left and there was no-one but lots of lights and noise. I did a half hearted whimper but to tell the truth I was knackered and that bed was ever so comfy.

No comments:

Post a Comment